The Board of Education presented this slide show at the April 5 Community Engagement Meeting that took place at Elementary North.
You can watch the April 5 “Your Voice Matters” community engagement meeting on youtube.com. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, April 17 at 7:00 p.m. at Elementary South.
Hawthorn School District 73 is holding a series of “Bagels with the Board” meetings for the public to discuss their perceptions about the District and its facilities planning efforts with Board of Education members. Please join us at one of the following sessions:
Tuesday, August 15, 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Village of Vernon Hills, 290 Evergreen Drive in Vernon Hills
Tuesday, August 15, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Sullivan Center, 635 N. Aspen Drive in Vernon Hills
Wednesday, August 16, 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Victory Centre, 97 W. Phillip Road in Vernon Hills
Hawthorn School District 73 will hold a series of Bagels with the Board meetings for the public to discuss their perceptions about the District and its facilities planning efforts with Board of Education members. For the schedule of meetings, please click the button below.Meeting Schedule
The District is also seeking the participation of community members in a brief online survey to gauge community perceptions of the school district and its facility planning efforts. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. To take the survey, visit the Educational Facilities Master Plan page.Hawthorn desea escuchar de usted
Hawthorn School District 73 is seeking the participation of community members in a brief online survey to gauge community perceptions of the school district and its facility planning efforts. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Click here to take the survey.
Please take a moment to read our letter to the community regarding the Educational Facilities Master Plan.
Final Referendum Letter | 396
The Hawthorn 73 Educational Facilities Master Plan (EFMP) is a community-drivin 10-year facilities plan to support the district’s growth. As part of the EFMP, the district plans to develop a Kindergarten Center at the Sullivan Center in Vernon Hills, which will bring together Kindergarten services for our students under one roof. Please see our frequently asked questions for additional information about this project. #H73EFMP
Download Sullivan Center FAQ
- Closed Session Scheduled for September 25September 21, 2018 - 11:28 am
- Five Hawthorn Schools Recognized for High Attendance RatesSeptember 20, 2018 - 2:22 pm
- Highlights of the September 17 Board of Education MeetingSeptember 20, 2018 - 1:52 pm
- Hawthorn Planning Council Members MeetSeptember 18, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- A Regular Session and a Closed Session Will Take Place September 17September 14, 2018 - 9:22 am
- STEM Conference for Middle School Girls on September 29September 17, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Good News Club RegistrationSeptember 12, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- Registration is Open for the Fall 2018 Kessel Basketball SeasonAugust 30, 2018 - 8:06 am
- Sullivan Center Fall Classes for Parents and TeensAugust 27, 2018 - 8:55 am