The vision of Hawthorn FACES is to promote student achievement through collaboration between home, school and the community.
FACES in the News
- Volunteers Play Vital Role in Students’ LivesApril 3, 2018 - 3:22 pm
FACES (Family and Community Engagement for Students) is an initiative supporting Hawthorn District 73’s Strategic Plan. This video highlights multiple volunteer opportunities available through this program and the important role volunteers play in the lives of students every day.
- Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for StudentsFebruary 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for Students (FACES) website launched! Head over to http://www.hawthorn73.org/faces
- Closed Session Scheduled for September 25September 21, 2018 - 11:28 am
- Five Hawthorn Schools Recognized for High Attendance RatesSeptember 20, 2018 - 2:22 pm
- Highlights of the September 17 Board of Education MeetingSeptember 20, 2018 - 1:52 pm
- Hawthorn Planning Council Members MeetSeptember 18, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- A Regular Session and a Closed Session Will Take Place September 17September 14, 2018 - 9:22 am
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Residency Safety school school board schoolboard Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather
- STEM Conference for Middle School Girls on September 29September 17, 2018 - 12:11 pm
- Good News Club RegistrationSeptember 12, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- Registration is Open for the Fall 2018 Kessel Basketball SeasonAugust 30, 2018 - 8:06 am
- Sullivan Center Fall Classes for Parents and TeensAugust 27, 2018 - 8:55 am