The vision of Hawthorn FACES is to promote student achievement through collaboration between home, school and the community.
FACES in the News
- Volunteers Play Vital Role in Students’ LivesApril 3, 2018 - 3:22 pm
FACES (Family and Community Engagement for Students) is an initiative supporting Hawthorn District 73’s Strategic Plan. This video highlights multiple volunteer opportunities available through this program and the important role volunteers play in the lives of students every day.
- Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for StudentsFebruary 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for Students (FACES) website launched! Head over to http://www.hawthorn73.org/faces
- Highlights of the June 11 Board of Education MeetingJune 14, 2018 - 10:45 am
- Hawthorn School District 73 Seeks Director of Teaching and LearningJune 12, 2018 - 8:45 am
- Fertilizer and Weed Control ApplicationJune 11, 2018 - 10:29 am
- Closed Committee of the Whole Meeting, June 18June 11, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Closed Committee of the Whole Meeting, June 13June 11, 2018 - 8:56 am
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Residency Safety school school board schoolboard Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather