Inspire all students to embrace learning in an ever-changing world.
Hawthorn School District 73 will provide a world class, whole-child education and equitable opportunities for all students in an environment that respects diversity and fosters collaborative partnerships among stakeholders while maintaining financial strength.
- Support: Support and sustain high expectations for growth and achievement.
- Foster Creativity: Foster creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
- Social, Emotional, Intellectual: Develop the social, emotional, and intellectual growth of the whole child.
- Joyful Learning: Create an environment that supports joyful learning.
- Global Awareness: Promote global awareness in each child.
- Success: Recognize and celebrate success