Each year Hawthorn principals celebrate their love for reading by sharing favorite stories with children during a Cook Memorial Public Library reading event at its Aspen location. Look below for details on when each principal will read. To save the information, click here to download the flyer. Refreshments are served at 6:30 p.m. and story time begins at 6:45 p.m.
- Dr. Jill Martin, of Elementary South, will read on Monday, Sept. 21.
- Dr. James Tohme, of the School of Dual Language, will read on Wednesday, Sept. 30.
- Dr. Victoria Kieffer, of Townline School, will read on Wednesday, Oct. 7.
- Mrs. Katie Waggoner, of Elementary North, will read on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Mr. Bill Fredricksen, of Aspen School, will read on Tuesday, Nov. 17.