At least one parent/guardian from all District 73 families must prove residency each school year. The event will take place at Middle School North, 201 Hawthorn Parkway in Vernon Hills. The dates are:
- Wednesday, August 1 from noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 2 from noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The “one stop” residency event enables parents/guardians to:
- Provide residency (one time, one place for the whole family)
- Pick up teacher assignments/schedules
- Pay fees
- Complete free/reduced lunch applications
- Pick up Chromebooks, which will be issued to sixth through eighth grade students
- Ask questions about transportation, health forms and more
Friendly reminder: Residency verification documents will not be accepted prior to our districtwide residency event in August.