A beautiful evening of music was shared amongst Middle North and Middle South students as well as the Vernon Hills High School String Project. The audience was serenaded by Samantha May’s Chamber Orchestra, followed by Jennifer Greenwell’s Symphony Orchestra. After two pieces by the high school students, the evening was rounded out with a combined performance from MSS and MSN sixth grade Orchestra. Congratulations to all the students who played beautifully and to our orchestra directors.
The sixth, seventh and eighth grade band, orchestra and choir performed at Middle School North’s Music Assembly on December 19. Principal Robert Collins kicked off the event by reminding the audience about the dedication that goes into students reaching their personal best on their instruments. Among the pieces the orchestra performed was “Ludwig’s Tango.”
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Local Partners Hold Early Intervention ScreeningsMay 18, 2018 - 9:25 am
- Fifth-Grade Chorus Performs “Rats”May 17, 2018 - 3:12 pm
- Highlights of the May 14 Board of Education MeetingMay 17, 2018 - 2:53 pm
- Health and Safety Fair, June 2May 17, 2018 - 11:29 am
- Special Session of the Board of EducationMay 16, 2018 - 8:17 am