Please review the Educational facility master plan presented at the May 31st board meeting.
The Hawthorn School Board meeting scheduled for tonight 1/27/14 is also cancelled due to the extreme temperatures forecast for this evening.
During the May 6 meeting of the Hawthorn Board of Education, three newly elected members were sworn in – Louis Gatta, Jeanne Engelkemeir and Ghita Mueller. In other business, the board elected new officers. Jeff Bard was elected Board President, Michelle Comitor was elected Vice-President, and Jeanne Engelkemeir was elected Secretary. Information about school board meetings is available on the school board webpages.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Meetings Set on Hawthorn School Construction PlansMarch 16, 2017 - 9:37 am
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 14, 2017 - 10:54 am