Kurtaj Hapi Kurtaj hapi ile cocuk dusurme yolları
During the week of November 18, a very limited number of Hawthorn students will be taking the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) online assessment. Read on for more information…
We are using this limited testing time as an opportunity to trouble-shoot the new MAP system in order to be best prepared for the winter MAP testing season, which is expected to take place in December and which will cover all 5th and 8th grade students.
Representatives from NWEA, the organization that provides MAP, will be on hand during the limited test run. In fact, during the limited test run, staff tech facilitators and others will probably be in and out of the testing room as they monitor and trouble shoot the testing experience.
Parents of students who will be involved in the limited MAP test run have been notified of their students’ involvement. If you do have questions about this limited test run, please contact your school.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- Regular and Closed Sessions Scheduled for Feb. 25February 21, 2019 - 2:57 pm
- Cultural Night is Coming: March 8February 20, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- SOAR Assembly Focuses on Kindness WeekFebruary 15, 2019 - 4:14 pm
- Highlights of the Feb. 11 Board of Education MeetingFebruary 14, 2019 - 11:41 am
- Valentine’s Day Hearts Aren’t Just for EatingFebruary 12, 2019 - 11:06 am
- Closed Session of the Board of Education 2-25-2019 (February 21, 2019)
- Regular Session of the Board of Education 2-25-2019 (February 21, 2019)
- Townline Kindergarten Parent Night Presentation (February 21, 2019)
- Cultural Night Flyer 2019 Spanish (February 20, 2019)
- Cultural Night Flyer 2019 English (February 20, 2019)