Other Documents & Resources
Homework By Design – A brochure compiled to review and clarify the purposes, amount, effectiveness, and grading of homework. Using research and information gathered over the years, the homework plan is intended to address the academic needs of our students.Teachers will strive to make each homework assignment meaningful.
RTI at Hawthorn – A brochure compiled to explain the purpose and process of RtI or Response to Intervention at Hawthorn.
Literacy at Hawthorn – A brochure designed in collaboration with our Hawthorn Reading Specialists to give parents some helpful hints and information to help them in supporting their child’s literacy goals at home.
- Highlights of the January 14, 2019 Board of Education MeetingJanuary 17, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- New Member Joins Board of EducationJanuary 16, 2019 - 8:24 am
- Middle School and High School Students practice for Choral FestivalJanuary 15, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- Hawthorn District 73 Announces Dr. Peter Hannigan as New SuperintendentJanuary 15, 2019 - 9:37 am
- Packing Food for the NeedyJanuary 11, 2019 - 2:44 pm
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Residency Safety school schoolboard school board Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather
- Day at the Vet: Feb. 3January 8, 2019 - 8:32 am
- Music and Art Classes Available at David Adler Music and Arts CenterNovember 15, 2018 - 8:32 am
- Hawthorn District 73 Schools Earn Exemplary and Commendable ESSA Designations from the Illinois State Board of EducationNovember 1, 2018 - 9:32 am
- Meeting Scheduled for Potential Board CandidatesOctober 30, 2018 - 3:51 pm