The vision of Hawthorn FACES is to promote student achievement through collaboration between home, school and the community.
FACES in the News
- Volunteers Play Vital Role in Students’ LivesApril 3, 2018 - 3:22 pm
FACES (Family and Community Engagement for Students) is an initiative supporting Hawthorn District 73’s Strategic Plan. This video highlights multiple volunteer opportunities available through this program and the important role volunteers play in the lives of students every day.
- Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for StudentsFebruary 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for Students (FACES) website launched! Head over to http://www.hawthorn73.org/faces
- Twelve Students Win Most Improved AwardsMay 21, 2019 - 3:31 pm
- Regular Session Scheduled for May 20May 17, 2019 - 10:01 am
- Rerouting Pedestrian Traffic on Aspen DriveMay 15, 2019 - 12:06 pm
- Key to 73 Foundation Awards New GrantsMay 15, 2019 - 9:34 am
- Early Release Day Offers Time for CollaborationMay 10, 2019 - 10:56 am
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Safety school school board schoolboard snowday Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather