The vision of Hawthorn FACES is to promote student achievement through collaboration between home, school and the community.
FACES in the News
- Volunteers Play Vital Role in Students’ LivesApril 3, 2018 - 3:22 pm
FACES (Family and Community Engagement for Students) is an initiative supporting Hawthorn District 73’s Strategic Plan. This video highlights multiple volunteer opportunities available through this program and the important role volunteers play in the lives of students every day.
- Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for StudentsFebruary 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Hawthorn Family and Community Engagement for Students (FACES) website launched! Head over to http://www.hawthorn73.org/faces
- Final Touches Before the New School Year BeginsAugust 16, 2019 - 10:21 am
- Setting Up Classrooms for SuccessAugust 12, 2019 - 1:35 pm
- Welcome New Teachers!August 12, 2019 - 10:11 am
- Kindergarten Building Construction is Moving ForwardAugust 7, 2019 - 12:08 pm
- Planned Internet OutageAugust 7, 2019 - 11:00 am
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Safety school schoolboard school board snowday Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather
- Hawthorn Mall Launches Supplies Drive for Hawthorn StudentsJuly 16, 2019 - 2:22 pm
- Library Remodeling UpdateJune 7, 2019 - 1:35 pm
- Next Board of Education Meeting is June 10, 2019June 7, 2019 - 9:07 am
- Community Invited to Provide Input on Expansion Plans for Hawthorn Middle School North at July 2 Community ForumJune 6, 2019 - 10:15 am