Paying fees online with a debit or credit card
We have partnered with RevTrak Web Stores to allow you to pay fees online using a debit or credit card. There are no additional charges for using this service. You will use your PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password to access Hawthorn’s RevTrak Web Store. So, be sure to set up your account and add your students to the account before visiting the store.
The web store includes options to pay student registration fees, band/orchestra/chorus fees, and option-to-pay bus service fees. You may also pay your PTO family membership (See below for more information.) and other miscellaneous fees.
Meal tickets are purchased through a separate food service website. Any meal service payments made through the registration fee website will be refunded.
PAST DUE AND OTHER FEES MAY ALSO BE PAID THROUGH FEE PAYMENT SITE. Please enter in the description and dollar amount in the appropriate “miscellaneous” fields near the bottom of the first payment screen.
Pay Fees Online.
Paying Fees with Cash or Check
The option to pay your fees with cash or check is still available to you. If you wish to use this option, please download and print out the fee payment form for 2019-2020. Please bring or send the completed form along with your cash or check made out to Hawthorn District 73 to the District Office, 841 West End Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Please review Hawthorn’s returned check policy.
Hawthorn Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The PTO is a great way to support our students and schools. All parents, teachers and staff of District 73 are members of the PTO. There are no dues required for membership. However, there are many opportunities to support the PTO including through the purchase of the PTO Online Directory ($15) and the PTO Discount Card, which can be used at many different businesses in the area ($15). You can purchase both for only $25 through the PTO Online Store. For more information about the Hawthorn PTO and how you can get involved with supporting our schools, please visit the Hawthorn PTO website or contact the PTO President directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Expansion Celebration at Aspen Drive Library on Nov. 23November 19, 2019 - 11:40 am
- Library Announces 2019 “Design a Bookmark” Contest WinnersNovember 19, 2019 - 9:02 am
- Take the 5Essentials Parent SurveyNovember 18, 2019 - 9:21 am
- Highlights of the Nov. 13 Board of Education MeetingNovember 14, 2019 - 3:08 pm
- Learn About the Be Seen and Heard Program at Parent Meeting, Dec. 2November 13, 2019 - 9:36 am
8th grade academics alert Athletics awards ayp band calendar Chorus Concert Conferences Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities Family Night fundraising health holiday Kindergarten Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music No School Orchestra play promotion pto referendum registration reorganization Reports Safety school schoolboard school board snowday Special Event Spirit Day sports Strategic Plan students technology Testing weather
- Citadel Theatre Presents AnnieNovember 22, 2019 - 8:02 am
- Holiday Gift Opportunities for Those on Tight BudgetsNovember 21, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Cook Memorial Public Library Offers Diverse Programs for Teens this WinterNovember 20, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- Center for Gifted Offers Enrichment ProgramsNovember 20, 2019 - 10:55 am