Paying fees online with a debit or credit card
We have partnered with RevTrak Web Stores to allow you to pay fees online using a debit or credit card. There are no additional charges for using this service. You will use your PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password to access Hawthorn’s RevTrak Web Store. So, be sure to set up your account and add your students to the account before visiting the store.
The web store includes options to pay student registration fees, band/orchestra/chorus fees, and option-to-pay bus service fees. You may also pay your PTO family membership (See below for more information.) and other miscellaneous fees.
Meal tickets are purchased through a separate food service website. Any meal service payments made through the registration fee website will be refunded.
PAST DUE AND OTHER FEES MAY ALSO BE PAID THROUGH FEE PAYMENT SITE. Please enter in the description and dollar amount in the appropriate “miscellaneous” fields near the bottom of the first payment screen.
Pay Fees Online.
Paying Fees with Cash or Check
The option to pay your fees with cash or check is still available to you. If you wish to use this option, please download and print out the fee payment form for 2020-2021. Please bring or send the completed form along with your cash or check made out to Hawthorn District 73 to the District Office, 841 West End Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. Please review Hawthorn’s returned check policy.
Hawthorn Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The PTO is a great way to support our students and schools. All parents, teachers and staff of District 73 are members of the PTO. There are no dues required for membership. However, there are many opportunities to support the PTO including through the purchase of the PTO Online Directory ($15) and the PTO Discount Card, which can be used at many different businesses in the area ($15). You can purchase both for only $25 through the PTO Online Store. For more information about the Hawthorn PTO and how you can get involved with supporting our schools, please visit the Hawthorn PTO website or contact the PTO President directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resources and UpdatesSeptember 24, 2020 - 10:00 am
- Supply Bag Pick Up Day Goes SmoothlySeptember 23, 2020 - 4:02 pm
- Meal Service UpdateSeptember 23, 2020 - 12:01 pm
- Board of Education Meetings: September 24, 2020September 22, 2020 - 3:40 pm
- Highlights of the September 10, 2020 Board of Education MeetingSeptember 17, 2020 - 2:28 pm
8th grade academics alert Art awards band basketball budget calendar Chorus Concert Educational Facility Master Plan efmp facilities finance fundraising grounds health hei Kindergarten MAP Meeting middlenorth middlesouth music Orchestra pto referendum registration reorganization Safety school school board schoolboard security snowday Special Event sports Strategic Plan students summer summer school technology Testing weather
- Stevenson Move-A-Thon: Get Started and Get Moving!September 23, 2020 - 1:12 pm
- Snowmobile Safety CourseSeptember 22, 2020 - 8:27 am
- Fall Offerings at the Center for Gifted/Midwest Torrance Center for CreativitySeptember 18, 2020 - 11:45 am
- Vernon Hills Park District Fall NewsletterSeptember 11, 2020 - 10:34 am