https://i2.wp.com/www.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Covid-19_Graphic-1.png?fit=1920%2C1280&ssl=1 1280 1920 reidj https://www.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/d73-logo-med.png reidj2021-04-15 14:30:332021-04-15 14:37:24Local, State & National Resources
Below are links to resources from local, state and national agencies. We will update this page regularly as new information becomes available.
- Local Community COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Operational Strategy for K-12 Schools from the CDC
- Illinois State Board of Education FAQ on Starting the 2020-2021 School Year
- Transition Planning Phase 4 from the Illinois State Board of Education
- Updates from the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Coronavirus Updates and Resources from the Illinois State Board of Education
- Updates from the CDC
- Hand Washing Tips from the Lake County Health Department
Social Emotional Support and Community Resources
- Our district social workers and psychologists are an important resource for both students and families and serve as a liaison to community agencies.
- Text-A-Tip provides anonymous support by licensed counselors 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Simply text your message to 1-844-823-5323 and type “HELLO.”
- The Lake County Health Department’s Crisis Care Program offers a free, confidential hotline for anyone experiencing a mental crisis or substance use issue. Call (847) 377-8088.
- COVID-19 FAQ for Illinois Families: Where to Get Help
- Community Resources for families
- The Northern Illinois Food Bank and Mundelein Community Provide Free Meals to Kids
- The Northern Illinois Food Bank and Mundelein Community Provide Free Meals to Kids (Spanish)
- Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Snap Benefits
- Need Help? Call 211
- Need Help? Call 211 Spanish
- Lake County Food Pantries
- My Pantry Express, an online source for groceries when in need
- Teaching Kids at Home During Coronavirus: Pro Tips from Homeschoolers