At the Jan. 16 meeting, the Board of Education welcomed LeeAnn Taylor, the District’s new Chief School Business Official. She will replace Abe Singh when he departs at the end of the school year. Ms. Taylor is currently the Director of Fiscal Services at Barrington Community Unit School District 220. Her experience and knowledge elevated her to the top of a competitive list of qualified candidates as part of a comprehensive interview process.
Our credit card payment system will be down on Monday, March 7 for system upgrades. These upgrades will provide for more robust reporting of students fees. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Bidders – Sealed Bid for 1998 Chevy 3500 truck sold as is. Starting bid is $2,000. Due 2 p.m. Nov. 24. Details click here.
- Mark Your Calendars for Hawthorn’s Reverse ParadesMay 29, 2020 - 11:02 am
- Coronavirus Updates and ResourcesMay 29, 2020 - 9:20 am
- Aspen Drive Library is Hosting a Last Day of School Homework CafeMay 29, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Highlights of the May 21, 2020 Board of Education MeetingMay 28, 2020 - 10:55 am
- Eagles Are Everywhere during Spirit WeekMay 27, 2020 - 1:20 pm