At the Jan. 16 meeting, the Board of Education welcomed LeeAnn Taylor, the District’s new Chief School Business Official. She will replace Abe Singh when he departs at the end of the school year. Ms. Taylor is currently the Director of Fiscal Services at Barrington Community Unit School District 220. Her experience and knowledge elevated her to the top of a competitive list of qualified candidates as part of a comprehensive interview process.
Our credit card payment system will be down on Monday, March 7 for system upgrades. These upgrades will provide for more robust reporting of students fees. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Bidders – Sealed Bid for 1998 Chevy 3500 truck sold as is. Starting bid is $2,000. Due 2 p.m. Nov. 24. Details click here.
- Updates and ResourcesJanuary 21, 2021 - 7:00 am
- New Assistant Superintendent for Student Services Joins HawthornJanuary 20, 2021 - 10:27 am
- Special Board of Education Meeting January 21, 2021January 19, 2021 - 3:51 pm
- Meal Service UpdateJanuary 19, 2021 - 2:28 pm
- Immunization ReminderJanuary 13, 2021 - 2:36 pm
- Site and Facilities Committee Meeting Canceled for Feb. 3, 2021 (January 21, 2021)
- Board of Education Meeting Agenda, 1/21/2021 (January 19, 2021)
- New Format At a Glance Calendar 2020-21 (Amended) (January 19, 2021)
- Lake County Haven (January 13, 2021)
- Board of Education Agenda, 1/14/2021 (January 12, 2021)