At the Jan. 16 meeting, the Board of Education welcomed LeeAnn Taylor, the District’s new Chief School Business Official. She will replace Abe Singh when he departs at the end of the school year. Ms. Taylor is currently the Director of Fiscal Services at Barrington Community Unit School District 220. Her experience and knowledge elevated her to the top of a competitive list of qualified candidates as part of a comprehensive interview process.
Our credit card payment system will be down on Monday, March 7 for system upgrades. These upgrades will provide for more robust reporting of students fees. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Bidders – Sealed Bid for 1998 Chevy 3500 truck sold as is. Starting bid is $2,000. Due 2 p.m. Nov. 24. Details click here.
- Highlights of the October 15 Board of Education MeetingOctober 29, 2020 - 3:51 pm
- Thursday Is Student Supply Pick Up DayOctober 28, 2020 - 10:28 am
- Resources and UpdatesOctober 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Board of Education Meetings: Oct. 15, 2020October 13, 2020 - 3:56 pm
- The Benefits of Teacher Institute DayOctober 13, 2020 - 1:50 pm