For your convenience we now have an interactive and searchable boundary map available.
During the week of November 18, a very limited number of Hawthorn students will be taking the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) online assessment. Read on for more information…
We are using this limited testing time as an opportunity to trouble-shoot the new MAP system in order to be best prepared for the winter MAP testing season, which is expected to take place in December and which will cover all 5th and 8th grade students.
Representatives from NWEA, the organization that provides MAP, will be on hand during the limited test run. In fact, during the limited test run, staff tech facilitators and others will probably be in and out of the testing room as they monitor and trouble shoot the testing experience.
Parents of students who will be involved in the limited MAP test run have been notified of their students’ involvement. If you do have questions about this limited test run, please contact your school.
- Highlights of the October 15 Board of Education MeetingOctober 29, 2020 - 3:51 pm
- Thursday Is Student Supply Pick Up DayOctober 28, 2020 - 10:28 am
- Resources and UpdatesOctober 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Board of Education Meetings: Oct. 15, 2020October 13, 2020 - 3:56 pm
- The Benefits of Teacher Institute DayOctober 13, 2020 - 1:50 pm